Due to continued expansion, our facilities management team is now looking for a Technician Team Leader with excellent technical skills to manage our team of Maintenance Technicians.
The Momentum Group is a fast-growing property and facilities management service provider delivering bespoke maintenance, cleaning, concierge and security services for a number of clients and some high-profile buildings across the Liverpool Region and the North West.
Our team is hand-picked, hard-working, innovative and experienced. We offer all the benefits commensurate with this position, plus on-the-job training, senior management support and personal development opportunities.
If you believe you can step up to the challenge, can work to meet, maintain and manage high levels of service delivery whilst managing a team, then this job could be for you.
What we are looking for:
- Previous supervisory experience
- M&E Experience
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to build professional relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Flexible working
- Current Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Someone who will thrive in an exciting, fast paced and growing environment
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Contracted 40 Hours per week
- 25 days paid holiday
- Medicash Health Care
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
Applying couldn’t be easier. Simply send your CV with covering letter explaining why you would be Better with Momentum to [email protected] by close of play Wednesday 3 March 2021.