Momentum recognises that it has a responsibility to take a robust approach to slavery and human trafficking. We are committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in our corporate activities and to ensure our supply chain is free from slavery and human trafficking.
The Modern Slavery Act 2015 requires that we ensure that our suppliers adhere to the highest ethical standards, acting within the law in the use of labour, and to treat our workers with dignity and respect.
We expect all our suppliers to adhere to the following principles:
- Suppliers are expected to have systems in place to ensure compliance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Suppliers must comply with all relevant legislation in the countries in which they operate and all relevant International Labour Organisation (ILO) Standards.
- Suppliers are expected to communicate their expectations for compliance with the Modern Slavery Act and with the principles set out here, to all relevant suppliers in their supply chain.
- Suppliers should be able to provide evidence to Momentum on request that they have implemented and comply with these principles.
- Suppliers should be able to demonstrate continuous improvement and monitoring in their approach to responsible sourcing of labour.